Ardo Calypso Essentials Breast Pump
Ardo Calypso Essentials Breast Pump
Quietest Breast Pump on the Market*
The Ardo Calypso Essentials breast pump is the only personal breast pump made in Switzerland! It features independent vacuum and cycle adjustment – 64 total settings for maximum comfort and gentleness. Moms report that the Ardo Calypso “feels like baby”! Vacuum SealTM technology creates a completely closed system – no milk in the tubes or pump. The unique Line&LockTM feature of the pump set secures the lid against accidental pull-off and spillage. Can be operated with included wall power adapter or with simple AA in case of power outage. The Ardo Calypso weighs only 1.2lb for maximum portability. Ardo’s 400-hour or 1-year warranty (whichever is longer) assures the mother of a reliable Swiss Made breast pump that she can depend on. World Health Organization (WHO) Code Compliant. Includes two 26mm breast shells (four additional sizes available separately).
*See noise tests and more information here.
The Ardo Calypso Esssentials line is available only to DMEs as insurance-covered breast pump. Includes: Calypso breast pump, power adapter, Double Pumpset (26 mm with 150ml/5fl.oz bottles), instructions for use, 2 spare lip valves, 2 bottle stands, AA battery function, in brown box. Six additional flange sizes and additional accessories available for purchase separately. Batteries not included.
- Quietest Breastpump on the Market*
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Very gentle due to Hospital Technology (cylinder/piston, like in hospital pumps)
- Unique Line&LockTM mechanism secures lids on breast flange against accidental pull-off
- Extremely light, 1.2 pounds
- Extended 400 hour or 1-year warranty on entire pump (not only on the pump motor) – whichever is later
- The suction strength (vacuum) and frequency settings (cycle) can be adjusted individually and independently from each other – 64 total settings
- Flexible setting allows individual let-down and expression settings, leading to comfortable pumping with maximum milk expression
- Moms report that Ardo Calypso “feels like baby”
- Complete protection from contamination and pathogenic agents, and no milk in tubes thanks to Vacuum SealTM technology
- Efficient and comfortable pumping experience
- The compact design and the reduced sound level allow discreet expression
Includes: Calypso breastpump, power adapter, Double Pumpset (26 mm, with 2 bottles 150ml/5fl.oz.), instructions for use, 2 spare lip valves, 2 bottle stands, includes AA battery function, in brown box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.